Friday, July 31, 2015

Skirmish Sangin @ Gen Con, 2nd Game

I had a great first and second game of Skirmish Sang in at Gen Con. Due to the fact that the game was activated just last week (I submitted it back in March), I had only one player for each session. Still, it was a couple of fun teaching games using the Hearts and Minds free scenario. I had my ass handed to me in both but I'm going to chalk it up to a lack of sleep and focusing on teaching the game. That, and my piss-poor choices to attack in piecemeal and not making effective use of cover. Still, it was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow I'm going to be running Savage Worlds RPG with the new Lankhmar setting. Its a setting based on Fritz Lieber's Fahfered and the Grey Mouser stories, considered among the first and best Fantasy writing out there.

Fantasy is my weakest area, so I hope I do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment